Swimming pool – designed for water therapeutic – health procedures (therapeutic gymnastics, metered swimming). The body is simultaneously affected by the water environment and active movements. Slow movements in water are facilitated, increased resistance to fast movements, which contributes to the training of muscles. Swimming and gymnastics in water contributes to deeper breathing, improving the tone of the respiratory muscles. This is especially important for bronchial asthma, bronchitis.
- The training effect on the respiratory, cardiovascular and nervous system
- restore the body’s disturbed functions
- Increasing resistance to adverse environmental factors.
- Respiratory diseases (chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, tracheitis)
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system (arterial hypertension, atherosclerosis, hypotension, obliterating vascular disease)
- Diseases of the digestive system (atonic colitis)
- Consequences of trauma and diseases of the nervous system, musculoskeletal system (spine osteochondrosis, deforming osteoarthritis)
- metabolic disorder