WHAT IS THE MAGNETOTURBOTRON AND WHY IS IT USEFUL?
The magnetoturbotron device is a highly effective, reliable therapeutic complex for the treatment and prevention of various diseases by general magnetotherapy. Treatment with magnetoturbotronom our health resort will improve overall health, increase resistance to various adverse factors and expand the compensatory possibilities of the body.
- a wide range of indications for treatment
- successfully applied in cases where it is a whole bunch of diseases simultaneously, and the usual medical practice involves the prescription of several drugs and physical therapy procedures
- few contraindications
- not only for treatment and rehabilitation, but also for prevention of diseases (including immune-dependent and oncological), which is urgent, taking into account the unfavourable ecological situation
- after-effect (the therapeutic effect after the procedure is over lasts for several months)
THE EFFECT ON ALL BODY SYSTEMS
- antioxidant defense system
- hypotensive (lowering blood pressure)
- activation of tissue and vascular regeneration (repair)
- analgesia and improvement of psychophysical and emotional state, normalization of sleep powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-edema effect
- improvement of peripheral blood and lymph flow
- stimulation of hematopoiesis
- improvement of vegetative nervous system and endocrine system functioning
- antitumor and antimetastatic
FOR WHICH DISEASES IS THE MAGNETOTURBOTRON USED?
- Musculoskeletal disorders (spinal osteochondrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, deforming osteoarthritis, arthritis, contusions, bone fractures, epicondylosis).
- Psychosomatic disorders (autonomic dystonia, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression and asthenic conditions, neurosis).
- Diseases of the nervous system (consequences of trauma and circulatory disorders of the brain and spinal cord, initial symptoms of insufficiency of blood supply of the brain, discirculatory encephalopathy).
- Arterial hypertension, local circulatory system disorders of congestive and edematous character (obliterating endarteritis and atherosclerosis of limb vessels, chronic venous insufficiency, including trophic disorders, hemorrhoids, lymphostasis).
- Diseases of the digestive system (uncomplicated peptic ulcer, gastritis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, enterocolitis, 3-4 weeks after gastric and intestinal surgery).
- Respiratory diseases (pneumonia, including lingering, bronchial asthma, pulmonary tuberculosis, acute and chronic bronchitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis and tonsillitis).
- Endocrine diseases (diabetes and its complications, thyroid gland enlargements).
- Diseases of the genitourinary system (urolithiasis, pyelonephritis, prostatitis, prostate adenoma, acute and chronic inflammation of the genitals, endometriosis, menopausal syndrome, uterine fibroids to 12 weeks).
- Systemic connective tissue diseases.
- Skin diseases (eczema, neurodermatitis, psoriasis).
- Drug addiction (drug withdrawal syndrome), alcoholism.
- Immunodeficiency disorders.
ONCOLOGICAL DISEASES OF THE FOLLOWING FORMS AND STAGES (IN CASE OF COMPLEX OR COMBINED TREATMENT):
- Pain syndromes in inoperable neoplasms;
- Inoperable postoperative recurrence and metastases of malignant neoplasms;
- Locally advanced breast cancer in the preoperative treatment phase;
- Malignant tumors of the breast and other organs in the postoperative period;
- Lymphorrhea after extensive breast surgery;
- To prevent or reduce the side effects of radiation therapy and chemotherapy;
- Lymphoma, lymphogranulematosis;
- Mastopathy in the absence of indications for surgical treatment.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR TREATMENT WITH MAGNETOTURBOTRON
- Poor circulation II – III stages
- Systemic blood diseases (leukemia)
- Presence of foreign magnetic bodies (e.g. pacemakers)
- Acute infectious diseases
- Hemorrhagic vasculitis, and other pathological processes accompanied by increased bleeding
- Mental illnesses
- Individual intolerance to magnetic therapy
- Early postinfarction period
- Severe course of coronary heart disease
- Uncompensated glaucoma