Dry carbon dioxide baths "Reabox"
Direct effect of carbon dioxide on the skin
- Improvement of blood circulation;
- Improvement of the skin’s protective properties;
- Acceleration of healing processes;
- Reducing itching and inflammation of the skin.
Under the influence of carbon dioxide baths is the expansion of small arteries, capillaries, which improves blood circulation of various organs, including the heart muscle, increasing the heart’s tolerance of physical stress. Carbon dioxide baths reduce high blood pressure. Improves the functional state of the higher parts of the central and autonomic nervous system. Increases the oxygen content in arterial blood, thereby enhancing and improving all metabolic processes in the body (carbohydrate, fat, protein, electrolyte).
- Respiratory diseases (chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, pneumosclerosis, pulmonary emphysema).
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system
- Metabolic disorders and endocrine disorders
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Diseases of the nervous system
- Diseases of the kidneys and urinary system
- Skin diseases – psoriasis, neurodermatitis, eczema
- Preparation for sports competitions