Bioptron light therapy
Bioptron therapy is a light treatment that has long been proven to be effective. The body is affected by a polarized polychromatic beam. Its properties are similar to the electromagnetic spectrum of the sun, but it contains no harmful ultraviolet. Bioptron application in medicine is quite wide, as the method can help to cope with many ailments.
Physiotherapeutic procedures with Bioptron apparatus can be carried out both in combination with other treatments, and separately from them.
THE EFFECT OF THE TREATMENT WITH BIOPTRON
A course of procedures will contribute to the overall strengthening of the body, and also help to recover from illness, surgery or injury. The impact that has light, a truly healing:
- The metabolic processes are normalized;
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Relieves pain syndrome;
- Tissue functions are restored;
- Cell regeneration is activated;
- Anti-inflammatory processes are activated.
BIOPTRON: INDICATIONS FOR THE PROCEDURE
For patients speleolechebnitsa light therapy on the apparatus Bioptron shown primarily to relieve symptoms of allergic respiratory diseases and diseases of the upper respiratory tract. However, the physical therapy has many other indications. Thus, light therapy is indicated for:
- skin diseases of the face and body;
- Traumatic and postoperative injuries;
- Injuries of muscles and joints;
- Fatigue syndrome and chronic sleepiness;
- neurological diseases.
BIOPTRON: CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE PROCEDURE
Absolute contraindications to light therapy with the Bioptron apparatus include:
- The presence of malignant neoplasms;
- Acute forms of infectious diseases;
- impaired cerebral circulation.
A relative contraindication is the presence of the patient photodermatosis.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS PROCEDURE ARE:
- the low price of bioptron therapy;
- no side effects;
- high proven effectiveness;
- absolute painlessness.