STATIONARY SPELEOLECHENIE (INCLUDES THREE PERIODS)
1. adaptation — a preparatory period
- carried out a physical examination of the patients was an individual patient rehabilitation program issued medical
- documents — surveys carried out that patients
- assigned speleoprotsedur course in the daytime or in the evening and night time with regard to the shape the patient’s disease, the presence of his appointed comorbidity physiotherapy
- patients are given full information on speleotherapy, paid medical and service — if necessary, the patients examined the medical advisory committee
- Hospital held a presentation and briefing on the internal rules at the institution and safety
Adaptation period lasts for 2-3 days, and can be longer depending on the individual, the severity of the ground and the presence of concomitant diseases.
2. The main treatment period
- patients follow the doctor’s appointment, the regime of the day, speleoprotsedury power released daily during daylight
- hours (the duration of your stay — up to 5 hours) and in the evening and night time (the length of stay — up to 11 hours)
- performed medical tests, dynamic medical supervision and control the state of health and individual patient’s response to speleosredu — held
Physiotherapy patients attending «Asthma school», where trained:
- rules use a peak flow meter (peak expiratory velocity measurement that characterizes overall patency bronchi) rules use a nebulizer;
- The pressurized metered dose inhaler;
- Use the principles of medical basic treatment;
- the rules of assessment of extent of disease control in asthma — control test.
The underground department:
- performed breathing exercises in gymnastics hall;
- It carried dosed walking on health path (360 meters);
- to employ volleyball, table tennis, basketball, badminton;
- in rest rooms created conditions for reading, games, chess, checkers, billiards, watching TV
In the treatment of patients needs a complete rest, sleep walking outdoors (near the hospital pinewood, reservoir water source).
3.Lechebno — readaptatsionny period
- medical examination is carried out and examination of patients;
- makes recommendations, issued statement;
Speleotherapy technique provides patients dosed stay in the specific conditions of the underground environment.
For the treatment of patients received 10 years.
Children from 10 to 16 years — accompanied by a legal representative.
Since January 2013goda Republican Hospital speleolecheniya a separate structural unit — a branch of the children’s department, «Green Forest», where the treatment and rehabilitation of children aged 6 to 18 years. Children older than 10 years in organized groups receive a course of speleotherapy in a subterranean speleological Hospital.
In this regard, optimized graphics and hospitalization of patients descents into the underground department speleolecheniya that is dictated by the new conditions of functioning institutions.
Courses speleotherapy now constitute at least 12 and up to 18 days. Descents are carried out in three shifts. Hospital Patients speleolecheniya prepared speleoprotsedury daytime and evening — night time duration of 5 and 11 hours, respectively. At the same time a shift in the underground speleological is on the treatment of 120 — 130 patients.
Children Children’s Department of the branch «Green Forest» descend into the underground office in the morning, duration speleoprotsedury for children up to 3 hours.
Galopeschera (speleokomnata) ground separation
For the treatment of patients with contraindications to the slopes in the underground department speleolecheniya, as well as for children from 3 to 10 years in a hospital equipped galopeschera where conditions similar microclimate underground speleosredy.
Speleokomnata is a room whose walls are covered by special technology solematerialami and installed Halogenerator to saturate the atmosphere particulate salt spray. When grinding in halogenerators due to powerful mechanical action of salt particles acquire a negative charge and a high surface energy. When interacting with it air molecules occurs aeroionization; light negative ions are additional factor therapeutic effect on the organism and purification of the room environment.
The technique is applicable both in childhood and in old age. Generally, treatment is at least 12 daily sessions lasting 40 minutes.
The basic mechanisms of therapeutic effects galopeschery:
- Respiratory system: anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic effect, a bronchodilator influence.
- Central nervous system: reducing fatigue; soothing, light hypnotic, analgesic effect; anti-stress impact. Metabolic processes: increasing redox processes; stimulation of carbohydrate, protein and water exchange.
- circulatory system: lowering blood pressure; improving microcirculation; antispasmodic effect.
- Blood system: normalization of blood formula; elevated levels of hemoglobin; normalization of electrolyte metabolism; immunomodulatory effects. The list of medical contraindications for speleolecheniya
The list of medical contraindications for speleolecheniya
- Acute illness — until recovery
- Chronic diseases — in the acute stage and severity of disease.
- Infectious and parasitic diseases — until recovery and the expiry of the insulation.
- The carriage of infectious agents.
- Asthma is a severe course.
- Tuberculosis of various localization.
- Respiratory diseases with symptoms of respiratory failure of 2-3 degrees.
- Malignant neoplasms of all sites
- Diseases of the circulatory system with symptoms of heart failure. Renal insufficiency.
- Liver failure.
- Seizures and cash equivalents.
- Mental and behavioral disorders.
- Other endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases — decompensated.
- Disease with impaired motor function, and lack of capacity for independent movement and self-care
- Conditions after surgeries — the first three months after surgery.
- Diseases of the middle and inner ear in which the pressure differences are contraindicated.