Speleotherapy method is one of the most promising non-drug therapies of bronchial asthma (BA), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), allergic disorders (rhinitis, pollinosis, dermatitis), to prevent the progression of these diseases in the early stages of development and, at the same time, does not possess a significant adverse impact.
The therapeutic effect for 23 years of the institution is maintained consistently high at not less than 97.0%.
The most significant effect is achieved:
- in patients with allergic form of asthma
- reducing the frequency of attacks of breathlessness at 99.3%
- complete cessation of attacks of breathlessness after completing the course of treatment in 42%
- of patients with chronic bronchitis
- reduction of dyspnea, or its disappearance, a significant improvement of sputum discharge at 74.0%
- more rare and productive cough until the complete cessation 33% after repeated courses of speleotherapy established longer and sustained remission:
After repeated courses of speleotherapy established longer and sustained remission:
- easy for asthma – remission lasts 2.5-3 years
- the average severity of asthma – to 1.5 years in remission
- severe bronchial asthma – remission from 1 to 3 months