According to subparagraph 1.1 of paragraph 1 of Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of October 15, 2007 № 498 “On additional measures of work with the appeals of citizens and legal entities” appeals (proposals, applications, complaints) of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs as well as legal entities irrespectively of the state body or other organization where they were submitted, initially are subject to consideration of the substance according to the competence:
- in local executive and administrative bodies, their subordinate organizations, territorial subdivisions (bodies) and organizations subordinate or included in the (system) of republican bodies of state administration and state organizations subordinate to the Government, other state bodies, other organizations operating and located within the administrative-territorial unit in whose territory the issues stated in the appeals arose;
- Other state bodies or other organizations if the issues set forth in appeals are within the exclusive competence of such bodies or organizations.
If you apply to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus with an electronic application for the first time, you need to direct your application to the relevant bodies that are part of the state health care system of the Republic of Belarus.
Electronic applications of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs (further – citizens) and legal entities, sent to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus are considered according to the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 “On Applications of Citizens and Legal Entities”.
According to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 “On the appeals of the citizens and legal entities” an electronic appeal is filed in Belarusian or Russian.
The electronic application of a citizen MUST contain:
- surname, first name, patronymic or initials of a citizen;
- address of the place of residence (place of stay) of the citizen;
- a statement of the essence of the appeal;
- e-mail address of a citizen.
An electronic appeal of a legal entity MUST contain:
- full name of the legal entity;
- location of the legal entity;
- Statement of the essence of the appeal;
- Surname, first name, patronymic of a person authorized to sign appeals;
- e-mail address of the legal entity.
LEAVE WITHOUT REVIEW of the merits of applications which are:
- are not in Belarusian or Russian;
- do not contain the surname, first name, patronymic, and address of the place of residence (place of stay) of a citizen;
- do not contain the full name of a legal entity and the address of its location, the surname, given name, patronymic of a head or a person duly authorized to sign appeals (for legal entities);
- contain text that is not legible;
- contain obscene or offensive words or expressions;
- are subject to review in accordance with the laws on constitutional legal proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedural, the laws governing administrative proceedings, and the laws on administrative procedures
- in accordance with the legislative acts, a different procedure for submitting and considering such appeals has been established;
- the deadline for filing a complaint has been missed without a valid reason;
- a repeated appeal has been filed if it has already been considered on the merits and it does not contain new circumstances relevant to the consideration of the appeal on the merits;
- correspondence with the applicant is discontinued.
Electronic applications shall be considered within 15 days and those requiring additional study and review – within one month.
The answers to the applications are sent electronically to the email indicated in the electronic application or in writing to the place of residence (the place of stay) of the citizen or to the location of the legal entity in the cases stipulated by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 “On Citizens’ Applications and Legal Persons’ Applications”.
* – required fields
By pressing the button “Send”, I give my consent to the processing of my personal data for the preparation of response to the appeal and obtaining statistical data (in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated November 10, 2008 № 455-З “On information, informatization and protection of information”).