Patients are admitted for treatment only with an abstract from medical documents, which must state:
- Diagnosis of underlying disease (expanded).
- Date of last exacerbation.
- Main medication treatment.
- Drug allergy.
- Associated diseases.
- General blood test (date), general urinalysis (date)
- Fluorography (data for the past year)-children, if indicated
- Blood test for RW (valid for not more than a month before the arrival of the
- Examination of respiratory function (spirogram attached)
- ECG examination, the original is attached
- Gynecologist (for women)
- For children – information on vaccinations, the absence of contact with Infectious diseases
- Acute illness and acute exacerbations of chronic diseases are contraindications for caving.
- Medicinal treatment of concomitant diseases is not carried out.
- Admission to the underground department is only after an examination by the doctor of the speleotherapy hospital.
On admission to inpatient caving it is mandatory to have a negative result (not later than 5 days) of the laboratory study for the presence of RNA-virus COVID-19 by PCR. When patients undergo speleotherapy to comply with the mask mode in the hospital.
Foreign citizens arriving in the Republic of Belarus from the countries from which self-isolation is not necessary upon arrival should present a negative result of PCR test for COVID-19 for caving treatment, which should be performed not later than 2 days before the date of entry into the Republic of Belarus.
Foreign nationals arriving in the Republic of Belarus from the “red zone” countries included in the list of the Ministry of Health with the highest number of cases of COVID-19 infection must be in self-isolation for 7 calendar days from the date of arrival in Belarus. Self-isolation does not apply to persons who have an original or a copy of a hard copy of a vaccination course against COVID-19 infection. This course must be completed within 1 to 12 months prior to the date of arrival in Belarus. The vaccination document must contain the surname, given name, patronymic (if any) of the citizen, date of completion of the vaccination course in Belarusian or Russian and (or) English. (Decision of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 14.07.2021 #401 “On amendments to the Decisions of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 08.04.2020 #208 and 30.10.2020 #624”).
To guarantee the provision of services for speleotherapy in underground conditions, it is necessary to send an extract from medical documents in advance before admission to the hospital. At the same time, the final decision about descending into the mine is taken only after the doctor of the Republican Speleotherapy Hospital examines it.
- Disposable masks to comply with the mask regime, a tracksuit for descending and being in the underground compartment (in winter – a sports suit warmed up);
- two pairs of closed athletic shoes without a heel: for descending into the underground compartment and a change of shoes for staying in the underground compartment (in winter – insulated shoes).
- scarf (sports cap) under the protective helmet;
- a thermos to provide warm drinking water in the underground compartment;
- for water procedures: bath towel, flip-flops, shower cap, bathing suit for visiting the pool.